StreekWaar Harvest Festival
Saturday October 1, 2022 | 9h-17h | Streekmarkt, Vijzelstraat in Wageningen
It’s time to celebrate the end of the growing season! Every year in the autumn, StreekWaar organizes the Harvest Festival. On Saturday October 1, the Streekmarkt on the Vijzelstraat will be nicely supplemented with all kinds of activities to enjoy the harvest of the year. Come and admire the extra big fruit and vegetable harvest supply and squeeze your own juice with the juice press from Otto Vloedgraven Fruit. Get to know the regional food makers present, they will be happy to tell you their story. There is also additional street food, art and live music.
- Juice press from Otto Vloedgraven Fruit – the tastiest apple-pear juice freshly made
- Expansion of the product range – EET Wageningen and Lekker Lupine!
- Street food – Lupine oyster mushroom burgers from DONS Catering, Pumpkin soup and dumplings from Eetbare Tuinen
- Hot drinks and pastries from Vreemde Streken (carrot cake, vegan brownies and banana bread)
- Mini-sheep fleece felting workshop with Grebbeveld Schapen &zo
- Art stalls
- Live Music