StreekWaar Easter market
Saturday 8 April 2023 | 9h-17h | Raadhuisplein, Wageningen
Come celebrate spring with us! On Saturday 8 April, the Streekmarkt will become even more cheerful during the Easter market. In addition to our weekly market stalls, there will be even more to experience: lambs in the city centre to cuddle (from Grebbeveld), Easter eggs painting (from the Farm van Steenbergen), Meet & Greet with the Wageningse Korenschoof, live cooking (from Sayuran and Wat in het vat zit), local art (by Wageningen artists) and some live music. See you there?
Come celebrate the Easter break with us! On Saturday 8 April 8 the Streekmarkt will become even more cheerful during the Easter market. In addition to our weekly market stalls, there will be more to experience. The lambs of Grebbeveld Schapen &zo are coming to the city center! Children and (grand)parents can come pet them. Easter eggs (from the Farm van Steenbergen) can be painted, and there will be an extra stall with Wageningen artists. And you can expect extra live cooking with street food from Sayuran and Wat in het vat zit. Sitting on a chair in the sun, you can enjoy locally and sustainably made bakpaos and mushroom croquettes, and listen to live music. See you there?
Nice activities for the whole family!
All day (9h-17h):
– Weekly farmers market with sustainable local products – StreekWaar market
– Meet & Greet the Wageningse Korenschoof – taste their pancakes made with own local grains
– Plants & seedlings for sale – Tuinderij het Lichtveen
For the kids
– Meet & pet the lambs from Grebbeveld Schapen &zo
– Easter eggs painting – with eggs from Boerderij van Steenbergen
– Easter coloring pages
Live cooking (11h – 15h):
Street food with local and sustainable ingredients
– Bakpaos (with ingredients from the StreekWaar members) – Sayuran
– Zwamkroketten (vegan croquettes with oyster mushrooms from Urban Funghi) – Wat in het vat zit/DONS catering
– Marten Mulder Screen Prints of the ‘Wageningen icons’
– Henk Ruitenbeek Illustrations
– Marleen Brummelman Wool sheep – made with wool from Grebbeveld Schapen &zo
– Singer songwriter Myrthe